Off-Highway Vehicle Town Hall Meeting
The Staff from the City of Boulder City invite you to an educational Town Hall meeting regarding the use of Off-Highway Vehicles* (OHVs) on City streets. Legal issues, liability questions, community impact and other questions will be addressed during this meeting.
Ask questions to Boulder City and Chamber of Commerce staff:
· Michael Mays - Boulder City Community Development Director
· Steven Morris - City Attorney of Boulder City
· Jill Rowland-Lagan - CEO, Boulder City Chamber of Commerce
· Chief Timothy Shea - Boulder City Police Department
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
700 Wyoming Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
* NRS 490.060: “Off-highway vehicle” defined. Off-highway vehicle” means a motor vehicle that is designed primarily for off-highway and all-terrain use. The term includes, but is not limited to:
(a) An all-terrain vehicle, including, without limitation, a large all-terrain vehicle without regard to whether that large all-terrain vehicle is registered by the Department in accordance with NRS 490.0825 as a motor vehicle intended to be operated upon the highways of this State;
(b) An all-terrain motorcycle;
(c) A dune buggy;
(d) A snowmobile; and
(e) Any motor vehicle used on public lands for the purpose of recreation.
Moderated by Communications Manager Lisa LaPlante. Questions may be directed to her at 702.239.9302.
If you cannot attend, send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.