P U B L I C N O T I C E
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council intends to develop its annual Land Management Plan for the City. Pursuant to the City’s Land Management Plan, the City Council must determine the location and amount of City-owned property reserved for future development, its method of disposal, specific uses appropriate for a parcel of City-owned property, and time frames for disposal of said property.
ANY AND ALL PERSONS including any individual, developer or group who has an interest in acquiring or leasing City-owned property shall file a request, in writing, with the City Clerk, by September 28, 2015. All requests must be received in the City Clerk’s Office or postmarked by September 28, 2015, and should be mailed to the City of Boulder City, Attention: City Clerk’s Office, 401 California Avenue, Boulder City, Nevada 89005. Requests to purchase or lease City-owned property shall include:
1. A statement describing the organization or the person submitting the proposal and identifying any principals or officers of the organization;
2. A statement describing the financial condition and sources of financing of the person or organization submitting the proposal;
3. A summary of the experience of the person submitting the proposal in developing and managing similar projects;
4. The proposed plan for development or specific use planned for the property;
5. A statement that the person submitting the proposal understands that he is responsible for all appraisal and administrative costs associated with the sale or lease of the property;
6. A map or legal description of the property.
The City Council retains the final decision as to which, if any, parcels of City-owned property will be included in the Land Management Plan and the type of disposition and development which may occur on City-owned property.
Copies of the City’s Land Management Plan are on file and available for public inspection in the office of the City Clerk, City Hall, 401 California Avenue, Boulder City, Nevada.
DATED this 13th day of August, 2015.
/s/Lorene Krumm__________Lorene Krumm, City Clerk
(Notice to be published in the Las Vegas Review Journal 08/21/2015, 08/28/2015)