Audit Review Committee
- Meets as needed
- City Hall
401 California Avenue
Boulder City, NV 89005
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
Meets on an as-needed basis. The Audit Review Committee (ARC) was created to oversee the independent audit, the recommendation for selection of the independent auditor and resolution of audit findings and shall be provided all final audit reports. The ARC is comprised of four voting members; two (2) Council members and two (2) citizens with one citizen who has expertise in the area of Accounting, Auditing and Financial Management.
- Claudia Bridges - exp. 11.30.22
- Sherri Jorgensen - exp. 11.30.22
- Judy Dechaine - exp. 11.30.22
- Roger Tobler - exp. 11.30.22
- Staff Liaisons:
- Angela Manninen- no expiration
- Taylour Tedder - no expiration
The City broadcasts all City Council, Committee and Commission meetings via live stream at www.bcnv.org/streaming and live on Channel 2 (Cox Cable subscribers only).
If viewing the meeting outside of Council Chamber, submit comments by:
- (PREFERRED) Completing the online public comment form here; comments will be read into the public record.
- Calling City Hall’s Council Chamber Conference line at (702) 589-9629 during the public comment portion of the meeting to speak live.
For those who do not have access to a computer or internet, please contact the City Clerk’s office at (702) 293-9208 for accommodations.